To the members of the Yosemite family,
Following Florida State Governor Desantis' stay-at-home order on Wednesday April 1, the management team here at Yosemite conducted an Informational Meeting this morning discussing certain protocols which will be taking place effective immediately.
First off, here at Yosemite we want you to know that the health and safety of our clients and employees is of the utmost importance. We are not only your local Irrigation & Landscape company, we are also your friends and neighbors within the St. Johns County Community. If there is any other way we can help you, please feel free to contact us through email or phone; we're here to help. Together, we will get through this.
The following information is critical to understanding how we will be approaching the situation in order to continue to service all our clients to the highest level of service:
- Businesses that may continue to operate after "safer-at-home" order takes effect Thursday April 2, 2020 at 12:00am: 'Outdoor Care: Landscape and pool care businesses, including residential landscape and pool care services.'
- All our employees(in all departments) will be wearing Face-masks and Gloves when dealing with clients.
- All our vehicles are equipped with hand sanitizer and Disinfecting wipes.
- There will be no more paper-receipts. Paperless billing & receipt will be emailed.
- All our Irrigation technicians will be supplied with disinfecting wipes in order to sanitize Sprinkler Control System Panels.
Once again, we cannot emphasize how strongly we are approaching this situation in regards to the Health and Safety of all our clients and employees. We simply ask that you please stay aware and stay safe throughout this unprecedented time.
If you need anything, please let us know.
"Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much." - Helen Keller